From private trainers and free dog-walking services, Hyatt’s new ‘Work From Hyatt’ program just got a whole lot better.
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar in The Bahamas is now one of 60 participating hotels in Hyatt’s ‘Work From … [+]
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Who hasn’t fantasized about logging in to work from a poolside cabana or taking your next Zoom meeting from the terrace of your hotel suite overlooking Vail Mountain? While nobody could have predicted that the latest buzz word in travel would be workation— a working vacation, or just an excuse to upgrade your work from home status — but here we are.
While hotels around the world have been answering the call with a variety of creative new offerings and packages and perks that include everything from discounted rates and supercharged unlimited Wi-Fi, Hyatt is the latest hotel brand to up the ‘workation’ ante. In an announcement made today, Hyatt said they would be expanding their initial “Work From Hyatt” program to include nearly 60 participating hotels across North America, Mexico and The Caribbean.
“We’re seeing a strong desire from travelers to feel the joy of travel again,” Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt said in today’s statement. “With Work From Hyatt, we’re leaning into the ‘work from anywhere’ trend and believe it’s resonating with today’s travelers.”
The initial ‘Work From Hyatt’ program launched in August and has seen a surge in bookings ever says the brand. While the new extended stay program will include hotel-to-hotel specific perks, you can expect everything from complimentary dog walking and free or discounted laundry service to discounted spa treatments, guided hikes and personal trainers.
“People are looking for more than just weekend escapes and our extended-stay package allows guests to enjoy premium amenities and services our resorts all with the conveniences of still being able to work and learn remotely,” Ahmed said.
Among the top booked ‘Work from Hyatt’ destinations are the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa in Southwest Florida and Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando came in on top followed by Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, California, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in California, The Cape, a Thompson Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay in Maryland and Grand Hyatt Vail Colorado.
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe, one of the top 60 participating hotels where guests can “WFH”
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
Here’s the running list of all participating hotels in the ‘Work From Hyatt’ program by region and state:
- Arizona: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale and Royal Palms Resort & Spa (Phoenix)
- California: Andaz Napa, Andaz West Hollywood, Carmel Valley Ranch, Grand Hyatt San Diego, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, Hyatt Regency La Jolla At Aventine (San Diego), Hyatt Regency Mission Bay (San Diego), Hyatt Regency Monterey, Hyatt Regency Westlake, Mar Monte Hotel (Santa Barbara), Park Hyatt Aviara (Carlsbad), Resort at Squaw Creek (Olympic Valley) and Ventana Big Sur
- Colorado: Grand Hyatt Vail and Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Florida: Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami, Hyatt Centric Key West, Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale, Hyatt Regency Coconut Point (Bonita Springs), Hyatt Regency Clearwater, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Orlando), Hyatt Regency Orlando and The Confidante Miami Beach
- Georgia: Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
- Hawaii: Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Maryland: Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Cambridge)
- Nevada: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort (Incline Village)
- New York: Hotel 50 Bowery (New York City)
- South Carolina: Wild Dunes Resort (Isle of Palms)
- Texas: Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (San Antonio) and Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Cedar Creek)
- Washington: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington (Renton) and Motif Seattle, Suncadia (Cle Elum)
- Vermont: The Lodge at Spruce Peak (Stowe)
- Andaz Ottawa ByWard Market and Spirit Ridge (Osoyoos, British Columbia)
- Andaz Mayakoba, Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort, The Cape, A Thompson Hotel (Cabo San Lucas) and Thompson Playa Del Carmen
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (Nassau, Bahamas), Hyatt Regency Aruba, Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo, and Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Rates at participating WFH hotel’s start at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay. You can find out more information by checking out the link here.