* Asian stock markets : https://tmsnrt.rs/2zpUAr4
* Nikkei loses early gains, in wake of strong payrolls report
* Markets wary ahead of U.S. CPI, host of Fed speakers
* NASDAQ futures pause after 10-session winning streak
* Stg vulnerable, gilts buoyed as market pares BoE bets
By Wayne Cole
SYDNEY, Nov 8 (Reuters) – Asian share markets were mixed on Monday as risk assets found support from the upbeat U.S. October payrolls report, but faced another test later in the week from a reading on U.S. inflation that could spook the rate horses.
The congressional passage of a long-delayed U.S. $1 trillion infrastructure bill cheered investors, though a broader social safety net plan remains elusive.
Data out over the weekend also showed China’s exports beat forecasts in October to deliver a record trade surplus, although a miss on imports added to evidence of a slowing in domestic demand.
Moves were modest with MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific…