ISLAMABAD: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi Sunday said that Pakistan had already shared solid evidence of Indian state-sponsored terrorism inside Pakistan with the international community, which was once again proved after its involvement in Johar Town Lahore terrorist blast.
In a press statement, he expressed the confidence that Financial Action Task Force (FATF) would take action against India after evaluating the vital evidence.
He said now Islamabad had irrefutable evidence of Indian terror financing. “Is it not a responsibility of the Financial Action Task Force to hold India accountable for its terror financing? If any action was not taken, then it will show double standards,” the minister said while posing a question. The foreign minister said that it was their right to raise voice against such double standards.
If FATF did not take any notice of India’s terror financing, then it would appear that the forum…